● Professional consulting in the field of legislation and accounting
● Preparation of the required package of documents
● Assistance in drafting the charter in accordance with the requirements of the law, accompanied by our practical recommendations
● Assistance in preparing a corporate contract (if necessary)
● Assistance in preparing the Minutes of the Meeting of LLC members
● Selection of Types (Codes) of Economic Activity (KVED)
● Assistance in completing the registration card (form 1)
● Receipt of an extract from the State Register
● Tax consultation: assistance in choosing the most optimized tax system for LLC
● Assistance in registration of the LLC as a VAT payer or single tax payer at the fiscal service authorities
● Assistance in opening an account
● Support in obtaining electronic digital signatures
● Preparation of an agreement with the tax authorities for submission of reports in electronic form
Own business not only helps to open up new opportunities or achieve self-realization, but helps to translate dreams and ideas into reality.
Making the first steps in establishing new business, it's important to do everything correctly and in accordance with the requirements of the law: you need to carry out a clear algorithm of actions and comply with all legal requirements. For a significant number of entrepreneurs this takes a lot of time and entails certain difficulties.
At the pre-registration stage, it is necessary to think everything over and weigh all the issues. We are talking not only about the idea, the stages of its implementation, the resources for its realization, but also the scope of activities, counterparties, the number of employees, the amount of authorized capital, etc. These factors are expected to have an impact on the organizational and legal form of your company and the ability to pay taxes according to the most optimized system.
In Ukraine there are such most common organizational and legal forms of conducting activities:
● Individual entrepreneur;
● Business entity (Limited Liability Company or Additional Liability Company)
Each organizational and legal form has fundamental differences: opportunities and limitations. The specialists of our team are able to provide you with substantiated explanations regarding the choice of the form that will suit your company the most in view of the activity particularities and the size of the company.
We will provide you with professional advice on compliance with standards, as well as carry out assistance and support in the procedure for registering a business and in preparing the necessary documents. This will help to avoid further problems, delays and refusal of registration.
A limited liability company is an organizational and legal form of doing business, where the participants bear responsibility within their share in the authorized capital. The minimum number of participants is 1 person, the maximum number of participants is not limited according to the Law of Ukraine “On Limited Liability and Additional Liability Companies”. The shares in the authorized capital of the company may be in the form of money, securities, equipment, intangible assets, and there are no requirements on the mandatory amount of the authorized capital. In addition, LLC members can be both residents and non-residents.
The procedure for the registration of an LLC is not very complicated, but often there are difficulties because of the lack of knowledge of the exact requirements for documents and the procedure for registering a business. For those who need to pass the registration procedure quickly and in accordance with all requirements, we offer our services of registration LLC in Lviv city.
You can also count on our accompanying and further assistance, which may concern registration changes, changes in the size of the authorized capital, purchase or sale of the LLC's share, reorganization modifications, KVED revision, variations in the taxation system, or You may use our accounting outsourcing services.
If the company is engaged in foreign economic activity, we will help in registering the LLC with the customs authorities, prepare all necessary documents and provide professional advice regarding the procedure.